Buy 6 soaps- 10% refund or 12 soaps- 15% refund/BN handmade items- 5 for 5% refund
"What Nature Intended"
There are many reasons why we have chosen to use our "off our farm" all-natural goat's milk in our handmade artisan soaps. Below are the skin-health benefits we love so much about our handmade soaps:
· naturally high in Vitamin A & E that repairs and renews damaged skin tissue and vitality in the skin cell life cycle
· naturally high in Vitamin C that reverses DNA (environmental) damage and neutralizes free radicals
· naturally high in Vitamin D that is essential for skin cell growth, wound healing and maintaining a healthier skin barrier
· naturally high in Triglycerides & Vitamin E an anti-oxidant that repairs and protects skin, enhances skin elasticity and firmness
· naturally high in Calcium that protects against dry skin and fine line wrinkles
· naturally high in Selenium an anti-oxidant that fights free radicals that seek to destroy living cells. It protects against sun exposure
· naturally rich in butterfat that fills cracks in skin and seals water that moisturizes and hydrates skin, the fat molecules soothe and produce natural anti-inflammatory effect
· naturally removes dead skin that our bodies try to shed every day allowing for renewal of new skin cells
· naturally exfoliates for healthier skin giving a natural glow
· naturally high in B1, B6, B12, Alpha Hydroxy, Protein, Magnesium, Potassium
· naturally beneficial for severe skin issues: eczema, psoriasis, rosacea, dermatitis, acne; reduces redness for an even skin tone
We handmake all of our all-natural goat's milk soap ourselves to control the quality and put the utmost integrity into our number one ingredient in our soap-pure fresh goat’s milk from our herd of LaMancha and Nigerian Dwarf dairy goats fed only organically farm raised forage. We have been raising goats for over 45 years.
Essential oils are oils extracted from natural elements such as flowers, plant leaves, citrus peels, bark and herbs. They carry a distinct scent making them a perfect natural medicinal remedy. Therapeutic applications, stress relief, uplifting, healing, immune support, calming, anti-depressant, anti-bacterial, astringent (acne/oily prone skin), deodorizing are only a few of the properties essential oils have to benefit our well-being.
Fragrance oils are a synthetic blend of chemical aromas and essential oils. Many fragrance oils also contain alcohol, which have a drying effect on the skin. They are created specifically for particular scent profiles and are not considered natural ingredients when used in soaps.